Superior strength balanced GFRC complete mix. This is a complete blend of white Portland cement, graded quartzite sand, silica fume and Trinic’s revolutionary admix blend. The proportions in this mix are designed to provide maximum strength for both compression and flexibility as well as superior sprayability. As with all of our products the GFRC premix is third party tested so you know that your working with the best materials.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Just add water and start spraying
- High performance minimum of 11,000 psi premix
- No freezing or molding worries
- Add fiber for a high performance back coat
- Add Trinic Plasticizer for a SCC (Self Consolidating Concrete) mix.
- Custom mixes available upon request
- Trinic GFRC Premix contains all of the components necessary to make high performance GFRC, just add water
- Add 2.7 to 3.2 kgs of water per bucket. You will be casting GFRC with a water to cement ratio of between .24 and .32 with an ultimate strength in excess of 11,000 psi.
- Add 56grms of Trinic Plasticizer to cast an SCC (0.5%)
- Each 22.67 kg bucket of dry material yields about 1sqm x 11mm of end product
TEMPERATURE / CURE RATE
Trinic GFRC Premix will cure out and be ready to demold the next day
Cover with plastic and heating blankets for best results
Cure with equal air flow underneath to help prevent curling and warpage
If you get it wet, wet down the whole piece including the bottom to prevent moisture loss or gain on one side, which could cause curling
22.67 kg buckets
COVERAGE / YIELD
1mtr x 1mtr x 11mm per 22.67 kg bucket
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE
Shelf life: 1 year
Storage: store in sealed container, keep away from moisture