Designed to increase early strength gains without effecting initial set. Concrete goes through three distinctive hardening / curing stages. During the first stage little or no strength is gained. During the second stage as much as 1,000 psi per hour in strength gains can be realized. During the third stage strength gains of 50 psi per hour happen. Ordinary accelerators start working the second they contact the cement, shortening the working time of stage one.
BENEFITS OF USE
• Blended powder hardener / accelerator admixture formulated specifically for the production of high performance thin section concrete
• Increases the early and ultimate strength of concrete
• Offsets the retarding effects of high Plasticizer dosages while reducing pozzolan strength lag
• Delivers excellent results in normal and cool conditions where very high next day strengths are required
• Curing times and heat requirements are significantly reduced while concrete quality is improved
• Does not contain calcium chloride or any other intentionally added chlorides and will not initiate or promote the corrosion of reinforcing steel
• Less chance of warpage, curling, or cracking
• Increases strength gains as much as 50% overnight
DOSAGE & MIXING
• Recommended dosage: up to 4% of the cementitous total
• We recommend adding the Trinic Stage II Accelerator to your batch water. Stir it up so that the powder dissolves in the water. This will increase the effectiveness of the product. When adding to the dry materials, the accelerator doesn’t get dissolved completely and may cause white specs in the concrete.