Advanced ready-to-use powdered initial set retarder. Makes more uniform and predictable high / ultra-high performance glass fiber reinforced concrete, engineered cementitious composite concrete, and wet cast concrete.
BENEFITS OF USE
Retards setting time by controlling the initial hydration of Portland cement and other cementitious materials
Window of plasticity is extended in a predictable manner
Mix will retain slump and workability while minimizing temperature rise
Minimizes the need to use ice in high performance and ultra-high performance concrete mixtures
Dosage should be based on fresh mix temperature and ambient temperatures. Trinic Hydration Stabilizer can be added at the start of the batching cycle or to freshly mixed concrete. Simply mix the batch, take the temperature and decide on the dosage. We recommend mix starting temperatures below 20°C for high cement content mixes if possible. Additional dosages can be added as needed to stabilize the mix.
TEMPERATURE / CURE RATE
<16°C, ambient < 20°C
• No Trinic Hydration Stabilizer recommended MIX <16°C, ambient 20°C to 27°C
• No Trinic Hydration Stabilizer recommended unless the batch temperature climbs above 20°C
• 0.1% dosage will add 20 – 30 minutes to your working time and stabilize the temperature rise
MIX: 20°C to 27°C, ambient 27°C to 32°C
• 0.2% Trinic Hydration Stabilizer will add 15 to 20 minutes to your working time
• 0.4% Trinic Hydration Stabilizer will add 30 to 40 minutes to your working time.
2.27 kg Pails